Lemon for Life
What are the benefits of drinking hot water with lemon and salt ?
Nutritional Value of Lemons. A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fibre. So, make it a part of your daily routine to drink a glass of hot water, lemon and Salt in the morning and enjoy its health benefits.
Lemons are vitamin C rich citrus fruits that enhance your beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking hot water with lemon and salt is that it paves the way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy.
- It promotes hydration. According to the Food and Nutrition Board, the dietary reference intake for water is 91 to 125 ounces.
- It's a good source of vitamin C.
- It improves your skin quality.
- It supports weight loss.
- It aids digestion.
- It freshens breath.
- It helps prevent kidney stones.
Hot Water with Lemon and Salt Flushes Out Toxins and Is Extremely Beneficial For the Body:
Hot water lemon and Salt serves as the perfect 'good morning drink', as it aids the digestive system and makes the process of eliminating the waste products from the body easier. It prevents the problem of constipation and diarrhoea, by ensuring smooth bowel functions.
Nutritional Value of Lemons:
A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories. It is a rich source of nutrients like calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fibre. It also has medicinal values and antibacterial properties. It also contains traces of iron and vitamin A. It also work as anti-addiction, anti-cancer, and many more.
Lemon, a fruit popular for its therapeutic properties, helps maintain your immune system and thus, protects you from the clutches of most types of infections. It also plays the role of a blood purifier. Lemon is a fabulous antiseptic and hot water with lemon and salt juice also works wonders for people having heart problems, owing to its high potassium content. So, make it a part of your daily routine to drink a glass of hot water with lemon and salt in the morning and enjoy its health benefits. Read on for more interesting information on the benefits of hot water lemon Salt.
17 Health Benefits of Drinking Hot Water, Lemon and Salt:
- 1. Hot Water, Lemon and Salt is an excellent and rich source of vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies
- 2. Hot Water, Lemon and Salt contain pectin fibre which is very beneficial for colon health and also serves as a powerful antibacterial
- 3. It balances to maintain the pH levels in the body
- 4. Having hot water lemon and salt early in the morning helps flush out toxins
- 5. It aids digestion and encourages the production of bile
- 6. It is also a great source citric acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- 7. It helps prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that cause infections and diseases
- 8. It helps reducing pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid
- 9. It helps cure the common cold, cough, Fever, Stress and Vertigo too
- 10. The potassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells
- 11. It strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when they are too dilute
- 12. It helps balance the calcium and oxygen levels in the liver In case of a heartburn, taking a glass of concentrated lemon juice with hot water and salt can give relief
- 13. It is of immense benefit to the skin and it prevents the formation of wrinkles and acne
- 14. It helps maintain the health of the eyes and helps fight against eye problems
- 15. Aids in the production of digestive juices
- 16. Lemon juice helps replenish body salts especially after a strenuous workout session
- 17. Only Hot water lemon and salt have cleansing effect on our organs.
How to make the Mixture of Hot water Lemon and salt:
1. Boil water
2. Squeeze lemon into cup of hot water
3. Add salt to test
Note that sour and salt should be felt at same time on your tongue
Salt should be "Sea Salt Rock Salt.''
Side Effects of Lemon Water: ("If you will take lemon without Salt and hot water this can happen")
Lemon water is generally safe to drink, but there are a few potential side effects to be aware of. Lemon contains citric acid, which may erode tooth enamel (an ironic twist for people using lemon to help bad breath). To limit the risk, drink lemon water through a straw, and rinse your mouth afterwards.
When it comes to heartburn, lemon water can go either way. The acidic citric acid may stimulate heartburn in some people. Others may experience relief from heartburn since lemons become alkaline in the digestive tract. If lemons aggravate your heartburn, avoid drinking lemon water.
Some people report more frequent trips to the bathroom when drinking lemon water. Although lemon juice is often referred to as a diuretic, a substance that increases urine production, evidence doesn't show that vitamin C from natural sources like lemons has diuretic effects. If you experience the need for extra bathroom breaks while drinking lemon water, it's more than likely caused by increased water intake.